Circle Of Lebanon - Circle Of Lebanon


Named after, I guess, the same Circle of Lebanon of Highgate cemetery in London and all that occultist stuff that somewhere that old attracts, it’s probably no coincidence but this release has a true psychic quality, the D.I.Y. sonics employed resonate with a strange unearthly vibe that is deeply affecting.

The only information about this release seems to be the tools or junkyard instruments used to create this wonderful collection of tracks the rest is left to your imagination. Well don't take my word for it, see what you think. I had a bit of difficulty downloading it from their net label Embryo (lots of other great mp3 releases here as well, but more on these a little later) so the best bet is over at www.archive.org .

There are also a few thousand more releases, here, from other bands that show just as much promise...I have a feeling this release is just the tip of a very big iceberg.

A big thank you to Rafael Marquee for mentioning my recent blog creation on his Brazilian site ( written in Portuguese ). Any non-portuguese readers can have fun with google's translation service.

Comments