Suntanned man with hands, lots of hands

SunBurned

Listening to this while the little one's impersonating Jacques Cousteau in the bath, a flipper splash mixing with the sax fluttering...

'War yeah War' goes track two - the Islamic touches seeming oddly poignant as middle Eastern children scrawl messages of love on bombs intended for their neighbours... this fades into the short shamanic dub of trk three and I find myself swaying pleasantly while spooning the fruit salad.

Later Hannibal’s elephants call through the floorboards as my eldest goes to bed; my littlest pulls strange faces to the dying embers. What's this called? I like to call it their Verdigris Skull album although there’s a pictogram clue that still leaves me clueless – guess it must be a senses thing...



But it’s track one I favour, reading like a lost Amon Duul nugget getting under yer skin leaving you goose pimply. Yeah...

Track One - Sunburned Hand of the Man

Comments